Chad and I were able to go on a cruise to the Bahamas the end of January. It was so much fun! Buckle up because there are a lot of photos (and I didn't include them all!)
Our ship the Norwegian Sky
Our Jeep tour- we drove around the island in jeeps. They drive on the left side of the road there like the British so it was a little weird.
Here are the cute ladies we shared a jeep with. Here we are driving on the beach!
Isn't this flower cool?
Our tour guide (I think his name is Mark) wanted to play volleyball. So he gathered up some players and Chad volunteered. Bahama Mammas were on the line! After all was said and done, Mark bought all the players a Bahama Mamma. When Chad told the bar tender to just give him water she said "No- he said Bahama Mamma so that is what you get!" Luckily we found someone who didn't play that wanted it.
Atlantis
This is where some folks park their yachts who live nearby
The public beach not far from Atlantis- you can see it behind me. We couldn't go on the beach right by it because we weren't patrons of the hotel. And we probably never will be unless Chad wins the lottery!
I'm not sure why this picture is sideways- it's not on my computer- but I have to share. One night the cruise director was telling us some of the crazy questions he gets and one was "What do you do with the ice sculptors when they melt?" HE HE! Here's one we overheard: "Do you have a taxi to take me to my room?" We laughed along with the waiter who had to tell her "No just take the elevator." At least she was trying to be responsible and not drink and drive.
Norwegian Cruise Line has their own private island in the Bahamas and this is the view from our chair. The most relaxing day ever!
It's kind of hard to tell, but there is a yellowish line just below my foot. That's a fish! That is how close the fish were to us. I'm so glad we didn't rent snorkeling gear because we saw it all just off the shore!
According the crew- this is the biggest blow-up water slide. I'm chicken and didn't go. Some of the kids that were going looked like they slamming hard when they hit the bottom and I wasn't about to try that. I was relaxing remember?
Doing a little YMCA
Yes we are still crazy in love and try to make each other laugh!
Of course we had little towel animals come visit us while on the ship- however we never had any mints come visit us! What is up with that?
No comments:
Post a Comment