Sunday, July 4, 2010

Orlando 2009

Well, I'm attempting to catch up on our blog. I'm a slacker! We went to Orlando the week after Christmas last year. It was a lot colder than we expected, but we still had a lot of fun. Although, we decided that we would not go that far again until the kids are older. Here are some pictures from our adventures.


Tracen on the pony ride at the flea market. And yes, his sweatshirt is on backwards. I couldn't get him to fix it.

Crazy hair!

Happy boy

We saw a lot of alligators around. It was a little creepy.




The Kennedy Space Museum was awesome. There was so much to see. This is just part of this spacecraft and look how huge! I would love to go back- possibly without the kids so I could explore longer.

On the bus. This was part of your admission - they took you to different parts and showed where space shuttles (or space ships if your Tracen) took off and where different things happened. There is so much that goes into getting astronauts in space!

Just to give you an idea of how big this building is: the stripes on the flag are wide enough to fit a city bus in them and the stars are over 6 feet tall each.

No comments: