Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Nutcracker

Tracen has been taking dance this year. Miss Margene teaches dance as well as preschool and there was an all boy class this year! They met once a week right after preschool. They were teddy bears in the play and did an awesome job! Here's a peak at what when on.


Waiting at dress rehearsal

Dress rehearsal. I'm not sure why the picture is so blurry.

What do a bunch of little boys do while waiting backstage for their turn on stage? Eat Funions- good thing they don't sing!...

Make silly faces...

And watch a movie- Polar Express
Plus a little bit of running around and getting dressed.

I am so proud of Tracen. I wasn't sure if he would do it- especially two nights in a row, but he did. He has loved dance which also surprises me, but we'll let him do it as long as it is something he enjoys. I hope there's an all boy class next year too.

No comments: