We have been alive and doing some fun things since Easter, but you wouldn't know that because I am not very good at keeping our blog updated. So here it goes.
Tracen watching one of the softball games that Chad plays in. Chad made him his own jersey so he now thinks he is one of the team. I love this picture.
4th of July Trip to San Diego
This is Myles' first time touching the sand. He wasn't too sure of it. Tracen is not a fan of the sand either. We have such whimpy boys! (I'm not a fan either becuase it gets everywhere! but my excuse is that I'm the mom who has to clean it all up!)
Tracen and Sam
Tracen driving the car at Legoland. He loved this ride. The car has a gas pedal that he had to actually push to go and he had to steer. He is quite the little driver. They gave him a "driver's license" at the end too.
Tracen and me in front of "Treasure Island" in Las Vegas. They had whole cities made of legos. It was amazing what they can do with those. It was a really fun day- I'm sure we'll be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment