Sunday, October 12, 2008
Reba & Kelly
Chad and I went to the Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson concert on Friday. (And of course we forgot the camera so we don't have any pictures to share- sorry.) It was so much fun. And not only becuase it was a night out without Tracen- he got to sleep over at Grandma and Grandap Dewitt's house and he thought that was pretty cool! It was a very entertaining concert. Melissa Peterman (I don't know if that is the correct spelling)- she plays Barbara Jean on the Reba show- was the opening act as a stand up comdian. She is hilarious. If any of you have the chance to go see her I reccomend it. Kelly and Reba blend so well and they did a good variety between thier songs. I was never a fan of Kelly just becuase I don't normally listen to her genre of music- but I am now a fan. She is extremely talented. Not only can that girl sing but she can sing so many different genres and sound really good. I have always wanted to see Reba so it was really exciting for me. I love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so jealous! I just became a Reba McEntire fan in the last couple of months and only really started listening to Kelly because of Reba. Kelly is very talented and it's great how she can sing in so many genres, but if I had to choose only one of their albums to own, it'd be Reba.
I've been watching the "Reba" TV show through Netflix and Melissa Peterman really is hilarious. The whole show is very entertaining.
I hope one day I get to see Reba live myself!
How fun! I really like both of them and also started liking Kelly after I heard her sing with Reba. What a fun concert! I am glad you got a night out! Good to see you back in business!
Looks like you had lot's of fun! I forgot to tell you earlier that I love the new background...guess you and Chad figured it out!! How are you feeling by the way?
Post a Comment