I was tagged by Leslie.
This if for all those mom's out there.
1. Typically, what time do you wake up? During the week around 7 or 7:30 am...on the weekends whenever Tracen does- lately around 7:30 or 8 am. (He doesn't wake up for anything and gets mad at us when we have to get him out of bed to go to the babysitters, but on the weekends when we're ready to sleep in he's up and ready go before 8- how does that work?)
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? If we're lucky around 9 pm, if not around 10 pm
3. How long have you been a mommy? For 2 1/2 years- weird!
4. How old were you when you became a mom? I was 21- My 22nd birthday was 2 months later.
5. What is your favorite kids T.V show? We are big fans of Signing Time and Monster's Inc at our house.
6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show? I'm not a big Cartoon Fan unless it's Disney Channel.
7. What is your favorite chore? Is there such a thing as "favorite" chore? I apparently don't do any and you'd see that if you came to my house. I don't mind loading the dishwasher but I hate unloading it.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? I seem to do pastas a lot or Mexican food. Crockpot Enchilada Chicken is the easiest of all time!
9. What meal do you cook most often? Oops, I already answered this, but pastas.
10. What is your kids favorite meal? What kid doesn't like chicken nuggets and french fries? Tracen will just about anything though- I'm pretty lucky.
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? Plays basketball with him and watches sports on TV.
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom? Hugs around the neck, when he says "I love you too!", when he shares his toys or snacks with other kids, when he sings new songs (the newest is Little Bow Wow), and when he says his own prayers (it's the cutest thing).
13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? I would like to try Disney land again. Tracen was so scared of all the characters- I hope he grows out that some day.
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? Last night- we went to Braza Grill for Chad's birthday.
15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? Playing outside- which usually consists of any sport.
16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother? I can't think of one, but I'm sure my Mom remembers somthing I said I would never tell my kids.
17. Name one thing you do, that your own mom did? Say prayer before eating our dinner.
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has? She is so organized!
19. What is your favorite kids book? We really like the Bug Book that Aspen and Clayton gave to Tracen. We read it over and over.
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Don't worry about your chores so much- enjoy the time you have with your kids.
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When Tracen was about 6 months old he got really sick with the flu- that was the worst becuase there was nothing I could do and I knew he didn't understand what was going on.
22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom? Watching Tracen grow up.
23. When was the last time you told one of your kids, “I Love You”? Last night when we put him in bed.
24.When was the last time you were told, “I love you” by one of your kids? Last night when we left for dinner.
I tag anyone who has not done this yet.
2 comments:
It's so fun to learn all this fun stuff about you guys! We miss Tracen at our house! I'm glad he likes the bug book! I think I need to get the recipe for your crockpot chicken enchiladas...sounds yummy!
Happy Mom's Day!
Post a Comment