Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Big Brother!
Well, about a week and a half ago we found out that Tracen is going to be a big brother! We are pretty excited. Tracen doesn't quite understand what is happening. He just gives us crazy looks when we tell him that there is a baby in mommy's tummy. He has been consistant when we ask if he wants a brother or sister; he answers sister. Maybe he knows something we don't. Chad and I would like a girl sometime so it would be nice to get her now so we don't end up with 4 or 5 boys still wanting a girl. (I draw the line at 3 no matter what!) Baby #2 is due November 20th. So we have hit Christmas time and now Thanksgiving time. I think we should try for Halloween next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! I didn't even know that you guys were expecting! How exciting for you guys! We need to have a BBQ once the weather gets better!
Hi Melissa! I am glad you found us! This is great news, except I noticed you posted it on April Fools! :) Is it real?
This is real! I didn't realize that I posted it on April Fool's until after I did it.
Congratulations! It will be fun to have babies born so close together!
Congrats Melissa. This is Joanna Allred now McGuire. That is so awesome that you will have two kids. I can't believe it has been over 5 years now that you have been married.
Hey there. Congrats!! I found you on Scott and Melissa's blog. I hope you don't mind if i check you guys out. If you would like to check us out our blog site is www.marcieholder.blogspot.com
Post a Comment